Starbucks has become a morning ritual for many people! You may wonder on your commute, ‘Does Starbucks take Apple Pay?’ Well, yes, they do!
At Starbucks, you can use Apple Pay on multiple devices to quickly buy a delicious drink! They also have payment options for people who don’t use iOS devices.
If you want to make the most of the Starbucks rewards program and collect stars, Starbucks also has convenient payment options.
There is no need to panic when swinging past your local Starbucks, their payment solutions cater to most people.
What is The Payment System of Starbucks?
At Starbucks, you use any of the following payment systems:
- A credit or debit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You can also use two of their customized payment options to effortlessly tap into their rewards program, and collect stars! Here they are:
- Starbucks App
- Starbucks Card
At most Starbucks, you can choose any of these payment options depending on what works best for you!
Yes, Starbucks does use Apple Pay. Apple Pay became popular to use because it is quick and easy. You don’t have to awkwardly dig around for your wallet or card at the counter.
Starbucks values its customers and knows that Apple Pay is very popular. This payment system gained even more popularity during COVID-19 because it is contactless. Nowadays, our phones are glued to our hands, so it makes sense to use Apple Pay.
You have the option to utilize Apple Pay to complete payment directly in-store, or you can employ it to load money onto your Starbucks Card. Both of these options are easy to use.
How To Use Apple Pay on Starbucks?
Here is how you can take advantage of Apple Pay for payment options in-store at Starbucks:
- Have an iOS device on you.
- Open up your Apple wallet.
- Select and then click on your card.
- Place the device displaying the card in front of the payment terminal.
- Hold it there for approximately 3 seconds, until you hear a beep.
How you use Apple Pay in-store might vary slightly depending on what iOS device you are using.
How To Pay Starbucks With iPhone and Apple Watch?
You can get the leverage of Apple Pay together on your iPhone and Apple watch.
If you are using an iPhone, here is how you can pay:
- Open your Apple wallet by searching for the App on your phone or by double-clicking the side of your phone.
- Punch in your selected password to open the App.
- Select and then click on the card that you want to use.
- Once selected, it will open on your phone’s screen.
- Place the phone’s screen directly in front of the card terminal
- Hold it there until you hear a beep or see a green tick on the screen.
If you are using an Apple watch at Starbucks, here is how you can pay:
- Make sure you have Apple Pay on your watch
- Double-click the side of your watch or tap My Watch and then choose Apple Pay.
- Use the buttons to navigate and find your saved cards.
- Click on the card you want to use.
- Place your watch’s face in front of the card terminal
- Wait for a beep or until you see a green tick on the card terminal’s screen.
Does Starbucks Drive Thru Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Starbucks does take Apple Pays at their Drive-throughs.
In case you forgot to bring your card with you, don’t worry! Paying at the Drive-through is often similar to paying in-store. Apple Pay can be utilized on either your iPhone or Apple Watch.
How To Pay With Apple Pay Using Starbucks App?
At Starbucks, you can use Apple Pay with the help of the Starbucks App.
You can scan your Starbucks App to earn stars (the points that form part of their rewards system). You can also store and get access to your Starbucks card in the app.
To make it easy to load money onto your Starbucks card, Starbucks lets you use Apple Pay. Here is how you can do that:
- Download the Starbucks App
- Use an existing Starbucks Card or add a new one to the app
- Click on your Starbucks Card
- Select “Add Funds.”
- Opt to add funds with Apple Pay
- Select the amount that you want to upload onto your card
Does Starbucks Support Apple Wallet?
Starbucks does support Apple Wallet. Their App is compatible with Apple Wallet, so you can easily use Apple Pay to load money onto your Starbucks card.
Apple Pay is sometimes the default option when choosing a payment method to add money to your Starbucks card.
Apple Wallet also recognizes Starbucks cards, and you can often add them to your Apple Wallet.
How To Add Starbucks Gift Card To Apple Wallet?
You may follow these steps to add your Starbucks Gift Card to Apple Wallet:
- Open your Apple Wallet
- Select, “Add card.”
- Type in Starbucks card.
- If a Starbucks Card option appears, select it.
- Fill in your Starbucks Gift Card’s unique details.
Not all regions allow your Starbucks card to be stored in your Apple Wallet. Use your search function on Apple Wallet to see if it is an option for you.
Can I Pay in Store Using Starbucks App?
You can pay in-store using the Starbucks App. Several methods can be applied to pay.
- You can save your debit or credit card in the Starbucks app.
- You can save your PayPal or Venmo in the Starbucks App.
- If you want to utilize their rewards program, you can save your Starbucks card in the App.
All of these payment solutions can be accessed in the App when buying your next drink!
Starbucks has many payment options – for both iOS and Android users. You can easily and quickly pay with Apple Pay by tapping your phone or watch. A seamless resolution for those in a rush.
And if you want to use the Starbucks rewards program, you can also use Apple Pay to load money onto your Starbucks card.
Starbucks makes its payments convenient for commuters and coffee lovers who want to make the most of their rewards program.