Dunkin accepts many payment methods. But does Dunkin take Apple Pay? If you’re wondering the same, then the answer is yes, the breakfast and fast-food chain accepts Apple Pay now.
Apple Pay is an easy method of paying for food and other items. It’s a secure and quick payment option. So, even if you forget your wallet or purse at home, it doesn’t matter.
You can go to any Dunkin location to grab your favorite donut or bakery items if you use Apple devices.
What Forms of Payment Does Dunkin Donuts Accept?
Dunkin Donuts is one of the biggest coffee and donuts chains with more than 13200 locations across the world.
The company serves millions of customers daily. It takes several forms of payment to ensure smooth and fast transactions.
While Dunkin added Apple Pay only recently, it has been accepting several other payment methods for years. So, customers have many options when they purchase stuff from any Dunkin outlet.
The company accepts payment options like
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Google Pay
You can use various cards like American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards at any company outlet.
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay?
As mentioned earlier, yes, Dunkin takes Apple Pay. The company included this form of payment only recently.
However, it’s available only on Apple products. You will have to select other payment methods if you don’t use or have Apple gadgets.
You can use the payment option on Apple devices like iPad, iPhone or Apple watch. In case a particular location doesn’t allow payment through Apple Pay, you can pay using another available option.
Using Apple Pay is convenient as you don’t have to worry even if you don’t have enough cash. It’s also quick, so you can save plenty of time.
How To Use Apple Pay on Dunkin Donuts?
It’s easy to use Apple Pay on Dunkin Donuts. You will get your order quickly after following only few steps.
But you have to set up the app on your device. Below are some steps to apply to use Apple pay on iPhone.
- Inform the cashier that you’ll use Apple Pay as the payment method.
- Open the digital wallet with the Apple icon.
- Hold your phone close to the NFC (near-field communication) reader.
- It will ask you to confirm your identity, which you can do with Touch or Face ID.
- A green checkmark will appear once it confirms your ID.
- Wait, and then grab your order.
Or you may first take your order, tell at the counter that you wish to pay with Apple Pay, and proceed with the remaining steps.
If you use an Apple watch, ensure it’s linked to your iPhone, or the transaction will be unsuccessful.
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay in Drive-Thru?
Yes, Dunkin takes Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, and drive-throughs. If you’re in a hurry and forget to take your wallet or cash, you can use your Apple gadget to purchase anything at the Dunkin drive-thru.
It’s a safe and fast payment option. Using a digital payment method also lets you monitor your expenditure since you receive a notification after every purchase.
However, you must ask a specific drive-thru location if Apple Pay is available before you go. The machine may not be working at times. You must also install the Dunkin Donuts mobile app to order your food and beverages quickly.
What is Dunkin Mobile App?
It’s an app that allows users to pay for Dunkin products at various locations quickly. The Dunkin mobile app was introduced in 2012. You can use it at a Dunkin drive-thru or stores according to convenience.
You can use various methods to make payments via the Dunkin mobile app including cash, debit and credit cards. You only have to tap on a selected option according to convenience and availability of funds.
The mobile app is suitable to use with various devices. So you can install it on the one you own. But if it’s Apple Pay you want to use on the mobile app, you have to own an Apple device.
How Do I Use The Dunkin App?
You can use the Dunkin App on any gadget, as mentioned earlier. It looks superb and is simple to use. But it’s important to set it up first.
Here are the simple steps to order with the brand’s app.
- Open the Dunkin mobile app and sign in.
- Press on “Order” or “Guest Order.”
- Choose a nearby Dunkin outlet.
- Scan the products and include whatever you want.
- Review and place an order using a convenient payment option.
- Choose Apple Pay or any other payment method according to availability and convenience.
- Click on I’m ready.
- Select drive-thru or pick-up (You can also click this option when selecting a location).
- Go and collect your order.
How Do I Add Money To Dunkin?
The following are the basic steps to add cash to your Dunkin mobile app.
- Open the Dunkin mobile app.
- Go to “My Card” and tap it.
- Swipe side to side and select the DD card to reload cash automatically.
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Auto Reload,” and tap on the “On” button to enable it.
- Next, select option 1 if you want to reload once your balance goes below a specific amount you choose.
- Select option 2 if you want to reload it weekly or monthly.
- If you choose option 1, you have to select two amounts. First, the lowest limit, which will trigger the auto-reload, and second, the amount you wish to reload.
- Scroll down to the Payment Options, where you have your stored cards.
- Click on an existing debit or credit card or add a new one and enter credentials.
- Tap on “Done” and wait a few seconds, and your account will be reloaded.
How Do I Use a Dunkin Card?
You can follow the simple steps to use a Dunkin card when it arrives by email.
- Open the Dunkin app on your phone.
- Tap on the scan/pay icon.
- Click on “Add a Dunkin Card.”
- Enter the 16-digit card number and 4-digit PIN.
- Tap on “Next” and wait a few moments. The funds are now in your Dunkin account.
You can also use virtual or physical cards by scanning them at the cash counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Pay by Phone at The Dunkin Donuts?
Yes, you can pay by phone at Dunkin.
Does Dunkin Donuts Do Contactless Pay?
Yes, Dunkin has contactless pay.
Does Dunkin Have Tap to Pay?
Yes, Dunkin has a tap to pay.
Can You Add Dunkin to Wallet?
Yes, you can add Dunkin to your wallet.
Can You Use Debit Card on Dunkin App?
Yes, the brand accepts debit cards on the Dunkin app.
Does Dunkin Accept PayPal?
Yes, Dunkin accepts PayPal.
How Do I Pay With Cash on Dunkin App?
An: It’s very simple. You need to open the Dunkin app and click on the Scan/Pay icon. You must choose “Pay another way” to pay with cash and proceed with the next steps as instructed.
Dunkin allows multiple payment options in all their outlets, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, debit, and credit cards. So, frequent customers can visit any restaurant, store, or drive-thru to make purchases.
For faster and smoother transactions, customers should also set up the Dunkin app. It’s a simple app that saves you a lot of time.
So, visit any Dunkin outlet and buy your favorite beverages and other items.